The members of the Forum of African Regions (FORAF), convened in Saïdia, expressed their deep gratitude and their deferential consideration to HM King Mohammed VI for His commitment alongside African local and regional authorities. At the end of the proceedings of the first edition of this forum, held from 8 to 10 September, participants highlighted “the gesture of friendship and fraternity of the Kingdom of Morocco, under the leadership of HM the King, towards the brotherly countries of Africa to support their efforts during the COVID-19 and in the face of the current shortage of agricultural inputs”. The presidents of the African regions participating in this Forum expressed “their deep gratitude to the Sovereign for the constant and multiform support that the Kingdom of Morocco has never ceased to provide to their organization United Cities and Local Governments of Africa (UCLG Africa)”, since the installation of this body in January 2008 in Rabat. They reiterated, in this sense, the availability of FORAF to work actively for African integration for the achievement of the Agenda 2063 of the African Union.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat