Speaker of the House of Advisors, Naama Mayara, will chair the proceedings of the 9th edition of the consultative meeting of the Association of Senates, Shoora and Equivalent Councils in Africa and the Arab World (ASSECAA), which will be held on September 19 and 20 in Bujumbura, Burundi. This meeting will be an opportunity to discuss two important topics mainly related to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the Arab-African economy and the measures taken by governments to counter it, as well as to Russian-Ukrainian conflict and its impact on supply chains and energy and food prices, said a statement by the House of Advisors. Mayara and his delegation will hold, on the sidelines of this important event, talks with a number of Burundian government officials and MPs, as well as with the heads of the delegations participating in this meeting.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat