The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks, on Tuesday in New York, with his Belgian counterpart, Hadja Lahbib. This meeting took place in the presence of Morocco’s Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Omar Hilale, and the Ambassador Director General at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Yazourh. The meeting took place on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th session of the UN General Assembly. Bourita accompanied Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch, who chairs the Moroccan delegation to the UN General Assembly, on the instructions of HM King Mohammed VI.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla