The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks, on Tuesday at the UN headquarters in New York, with his Slovenian counterpart, Tanja Fajon. This meeting took place in the presence of Morocco’s Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the UN, Omar Hilale, and the Ambassador Director General at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Yazourh. The meeting took place on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly. Bourita accompanied Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch, who chairs the Moroccan delegation to the UN General Assembly, on the instructions of HM King Mohammed VI.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat