The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks, on Tuesday at the UN headquarters in New York, with his Slovenian counterpart, Tanja Fajon. This meeting took place in the presence of Morocco’s Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the UN, Omar Hilale, and the Ambassador Director General at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Yazourh. The meeting took place on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly. Bourita accompanied Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch, who chairs the Moroccan delegation to the UN General Assembly, on the instructions of HM King Mohammed VI.
- Loudyi Receives German Minister Delegate for Defense
- Arab League Council Holds Preparatory Meeting at Foreign Ministers Level
- Women’s Empowerment: Prize awarded to Rabha El Haymar Shows Dynamic of Reforms Led under Royal Leadership – Ambassador –
- Women’s Rights: Prize Awarded to Rabha El Haymar at White House, a Tribute to Reforms Initiated by HM the King
- State Department Magazine Highlights U.S-Morocco’s Long-standing, Multifaceted Partnership