The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks, on Tuesday at the UN headquarters in New York, with his counterpart from Antigua and Barbuda, Everly Paul Chet Greene. This meeting took place in the presence of Morocco’s Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the UN Omar Hilale and the Ambassador Director General at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Yazourh. The meeting took place on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th session of the UN General Assembly. Bourita accompanied Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch, who chairs the Moroccan delegation to the UN General Assembly, on the instructions of HM King Mohammed VI.
- Former Argentine Secretary of State Commends Monarchy’s Role in Preserving Social Cohesion in Morocco
- AU-PSC: Morocco in Favor of Multidimensional Approach in South Sudan
- CORCAS President Meets with Parliamentary Delegation of Venezuela Opposition
- Lower House Speaker, EPP Rapporteur for Morocco Discuss Morocco-Europe Relations’ Prospects
- Upper House Speaker Holds Talks with Guatemalan FM