Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, met, Thursday at the UN headquarters in New York, with the President of the United Nations General Assembly, Csaba Kőrösi. The meeting took place in the presence of Morocco’s Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the UN, Omar Hilale. It was held on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly.
- Migration: Spain Stresses Importance of ‘Rabat Process’
- Gov’t Council Adopts Draft Decree-Law Extending by Six Months Mandate of National Press Council Members
- Gov’t Council Takes Note of Bill Approving Int’l Agreement on Constitution of African Civil Aviation Commission
- Morocco, Switzerland Hold New Session of Political Consultations in Bern
- Morocco to Chair AU-PSC Starting October 1st