Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, met, Thursday at the UN headquarters in New York, with the President of the United Nations General Assembly, Csaba Kőrösi. The meeting took place in the presence of Morocco’s Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the UN, Omar Hilale. It was held on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly.
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants at International Symposium to Mark 75th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- French Outlet Calls HM the King’s Visit to UAE ‘Powerful Symbol of Unity, Solidarity’
- Morocco Set to Continue Action to Adapt UN Peacekeeping Frameworks – Hilale
- Morocco-UAE: A Future-Oriented Multidimensional Partnership – Tunisian Expert
- Morocco, UAE Lay Foundations for ‘Transcendent Strategic Partnership’ – Argentine Press Agency –