The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, met in New York with his Indian counterpart, Subrahmanyam Jaishankar. During this meeting, the two parties highlighted the strategic relationship between Morocco and India. They also discussed ways to strengthen bilateral cooperation in areas of common interest. This meeting took place on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th United Nations General Assembly.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage