Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and Mauritanians Abroad, Salem Ould Merzoug reiterated, Monday in New York, his country’s “constant” position in support of the United Nations’ efforts to reach a lasting solution accepted by all the parties to the regional dispute over Moroccan Sahara. “My country renews its constant position on the Sahara conflict by supporting the efforts of the United Nations and all the relevant Security Council resolutions aimed at achieving a lasting solution accepted by all,” said Ould Merzoug. The head of Mauritanian diplomacy was speaking at the high-level segment of the 77th session of the UN General Assembly.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President