Bahrain’s Foreign Minister, Abdullatif bin Rashid Al Zayani, reaffirmed, before the UN General Assembly, the firm position of his country in support of Morocco’s territorial integrity. “We renew our firm position and solidarity with the Kingdom of Morocco in preserving its security and territorial integrity,” the Bahraini FM stated during the high-level segment of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly. He also hailed the UN Security Council resolution 2602 on the Moroccan Sahara, adopted in October 2021.
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President
- New Colombian Senate Motion Unequivocally Supports Morocco’s Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty
- Morocco’s FM Meets with Under-Secretary-General for UN Peace Operations
- HM the King Calls for International Resolution to Impose Immediate, Sustainable Ceasefire in Gaza
- AU PSC: Morocco Calls for Peace, Security & Development-based Approaches to address Africa’s Challenges