Bahrain’s Foreign Minister, Abdullatif bin Rashid Al Zayani, reaffirmed, before the UN General Assembly, the firm position of his country in support of Morocco’s territorial integrity. “We renew our firm position and solidarity with the Kingdom of Morocco in preserving its security and territorial integrity,” the Bahraini FM stated during the high-level segment of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly. He also hailed the UN Security Council resolution 2602 on the Moroccan Sahara, adopted in October 2021.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla