The Council of Government, convened Thursday in Rabat under the chairmanship of the Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch, has taken note of an international agreement on the Constitution of the African Civil Aviation Commission adopted in Dakar on December 16, 2009, as well as a bill approving the said text, introduced by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita. This Constitution aims to ensure the coordination of issues related to civil aviation in Africa and cooperation with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and other organizations, in addition to working for the development of civil aviation in Africa, said Government Spokesman Mustapha Baitas during a press briefing held following the weekly Cabinet meeting. It also aims to strengthen the implementation of ICAO’s standards and international recommendations and ensure safety, security, environmental protection and regularity of the sector of aviation.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage