The Ivorian Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Integration and Diaspora, Kandia Kamissoko Camara, stressed, Friday in Abidjan on the occasion of the ceremony of laying the foundation stone of the new chancellery of the Kingdom of Morocco in Côte d’Ivoire, the excellent level of the long-standing relations between the two countries. In addition to the ambassador of HM the King iton Côte d’Ivoire, Abdelmalek Kettani, the ceremony was attended by a representative of the Minister of Construction, Housing and Urban Planning, ambassadors and representatives of the diplomatic corps accredited in Côte d’Ivoire, resident representatives of international organizations, and members of the Moroccan community established in Côte d’Ivoire. “I am very pleased to take part in this solemn ceremony to launch the construction of the new chancellery of the Kingdom of Morocco in the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire. It is for me an event of high symbolic significance that reflects the excellent level of relations between Côte d’Ivoire and Morocco for many years,” said Camara. Established in 1962, these ties, always excellent, have experienced in recent years a boost in their development under the leadership of His Excellency Alassane Ouattara, president of the Republic, and His Majesty King Mohammed VI, she noted. “This has been materialized by the signing, between our two States, of several agreements and partnership conventions, on the basis of which Morocco has made several public investments in our country,” noted the Ivorian FM.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla