The growing support for Morocco’s territorial integrity is the result of diplomatic efforts conducted under the enlightened leadership of HM King Mohammed VI and parliamentary action, said House of Advisors’ Speaker Naama Mayara on Friday in Mohammedia. Mayara, who was moderating the inaugural conference of the Faculty of Legal, Economic and Social Sciences, said that this support is the result of official diplomacy conducted under the leadership of the Sovereign, the attachment of Moroccans to their sacred cause, as well as the increasingly intense parliamentary action. He emphasized the sustained action of the parliament’s upper house in the service of the national cause by hosting international and regional forums, citing in particular its presidency of the Association of Senates, Shoora and equivalent councils of Africa and the Arab world. He also recalled that the autonomy plan presented by Morocco to end the artificial conflict around the Moroccan Sahara is, according to the exports of international law, one of the best forms of self-determination, as well as it is in harmony with international law and UN resolutions. On the other hand, the other parties, mainly the polisario, a relic of the cold war and created by the Algerian regime, have not presented any proposal to end the conflict, he said, noting that the situation has changed after Morocco presented its autonomy plan. Morocco continues to win battles on this issue, while the recognition of the puppet republic continues to decline, said Mayara, adding that confidence in the relevance of the autonomy plan continues to grow around the world, especially since various UN Secretary General reports stress the need to reach a mutually acceptable political solution.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla