The President of the Republic of Guinea-Bissau, Mr. Umaro Sissoco Embaló, received, on Friday in audience at the Presidential Palace in Bissau, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates Nasser Bourita, Emissary of His Majesty King Mohammed VI. In a statement after the audience, Bourita said he conveyed to the Bissau-Guinean Head of State a message from HM the King on the strengthening of relations between the two countries and “which are already very strong”, since the visit by the Sovereign to Bissau in 2015. The minister said he congratulated on this occasion President Embalo and the diplomacy of Guinea-Bissau for the success of its presidency of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), stressing that thanks to this action, Guinea-Bissau “leads the way” in the ECOWAS area and beyond in several regions and on several regional and international issues. The audience took place in the presence of the Ambassador-Director General of the Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation (AMCI) Mohamed Methqal and Babana El Aalaoui Mohamed Salah, Chargé d’Affaires at the Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco in the Republic of Guinea-Bissau. Previously, Bourita had a one-on-one meeting with Guinea-Bissau’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and Communities Suzi Carla Barbosa.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat