Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rachid Talbi El Alami and president of the National Assembly of the Republic of Slovenia, Urška Klakočar Zupančič, signed, on Monday in Rabat, a memorandum of understanding on the consolidation of cooperation between the two legislative institutions. This memorandum aims to develop friendly relations, strengthen mutual understanding and cooperation and promote the exchange of visits of parliamentary delegations at the highest level, parliamentary friendship groups of both countries and members of both legislative institutions, said a statement by the House of Representatives. It was also agreed to intensify cooperation in terms of exchange of information and consultation on issues of common interest, both at the bilateral level and at the level of international parliamentary organizations. Under this memorandum of understanding, the two parties also undertake to exchange experiences and inform each other about the legislative practices of both institutions.
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President
- New Colombian Senate Motion Unequivocally Supports Morocco’s Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty
- Morocco’s FM Meets with Under-Secretary-General for UN Peace Operations
- HM the King Calls for International Resolution to Impose Immediate, Sustainable Ceasefire in Gaza
- AU PSC: Morocco Calls for Peace, Security & Development-based Approaches to address Africa’s Challenges