Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, held, Tuesday in Fez, a series of meetings with his counterparts from several countries on the sidelines of the 9th Forum of the UN Alliance of Civilizations. They are Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs, José Manuel Albares, Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mevlut Cavusoglu and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs, Immigration and Asylum of Luxembourg, Jean Asselborn. Bourita also held talks with Minister of International Cooperation and Gambians Abroad of the Gambia, Mamadou Tangara, and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Communities of Guinea-Bissau, Suzi Carla Barbosa.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy