Thanks to the leadership and vision of HM King Mohammed VI, the 9th forum of the UN Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) was a great success, said, Wednesday in Fez, the Representative for the Alliance of Civilizations, Miguel Angel Moratinos. Speaking at a joint press conference with Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, before the end of this forum, held on November 22 and 23, Moratinos expressed his deep appreciation and gratitude to the Sovereign for His commitment and support to the organization of this meeting “the most successful since the first edition held in Madrid”, as well as for the welcome and hospitality reserved for participants in Fez, recalling that the Kingdom is the first host country of this event on African soil. He also stressed that the Royal Message addressed to the participants constitutes a deep reflection and a roadmap on all the actions that Morocco undertakes for the promotion of the values of mutual respect, brotherhood and understanding, considering that the Moroccan model constitutes a source of inspiration for the international community. The UN official also indicated that the main points of the Royal Message were included in the Fez Declaration, adopted on Tuesday, saying he was impressed by the number of participants, especially at ministerial level. Moratinos also welcomed the place given by the forum to the African continent, noting that Africa has, on this occasion, expressed its voice on how to approach the living together.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage