Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, held talks, Wednesday in Fez, with his Equatorial Guinean counterpart, Simeon Oyono Esono Angue, on the sidelines of the 9th Forum of the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations. In a statement to the press after his talks with Bourita, Oyono Esono Angue said the two sides discussed mechanisms for strengthening bilateral relations, stressing Equatorial Guinea’s support to Morocco at the international level. The talks also focused on the hosting of the next African regional forum of the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations by Equatorial Guinea, which will be organized in 2023, he added, expressing his gratitude to the Kingdom for the organization and smooth running of the Forum.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla