Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, held talks, Wednesday in Fez, with his Equatorial Guinean counterpart, Simeon Oyono Esono Angue, on the sidelines of the 9th Forum of the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations. In a statement to the press after his talks with Bourita, Oyono Esono Angue said the two sides discussed mechanisms for strengthening bilateral relations, stressing Equatorial Guinea’s support to Morocco at the international level. The talks also focused on the hosting of the next African regional forum of the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations by Equatorial Guinea, which will be organized in 2023, he added, expressing his gratitude to the Kingdom for the organization and smooth running of the Forum.
- Morocco-UAE MoUs Promise Broader Horizons for Fruitful Partnership
- Morocco, UAE Adopt Joint Statement
- PSC-AU: Morocco’s Efforts to Protect Conflict-Affected Children Highlighted in Banjul
- Rabat-Abu Dhabi, Exceptional Bilateral Partnership Driven by Renewed Momentum
- HM the King, UAE President Sign in Abu Dhabi ‘Towards Innovative, Renewed and Consolidated Partnership between Kingdom of Morocco and UAE State’ Declaration