The Minister of Justice, Abdellatif Ouahbi, met in Addis Ababa with the Minister of State, Minister of Justice of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Rose Mutombo Kiese, to discuss bilateral cooperation. During this meeting, the two ministers held talks on issues of common interest and agreed to strengthen cooperation between their respective departments. Ouahbi has, on this occasion, extended an invitation to the Congolese minister for a visit to Morocco in late January to further strengthen this cooperation. In a statement to MAP at the end of this meeting which took place on the sidelines of the Ministerial Meeting of the Specialized Technical Committee on Justice and Legal Affairs of the African Union held in Addis Ababa, the Minister of State, Minister of Justice of the DRC, reaffirmed the willingness of her country to strengthen cooperation between the two friendly countries. “We have concluded that in the coming days we will work to strengthen our relations as friendly countries,” she said. The Minister of Justice takes part in Addis Ababa to the Ministerial Meeting of the Specialized Technical Committee (STC) of Justice and Legal Affairs of the African Union (AU) which began Saturday its 8th ordinary session.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –