His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist him, had a telephone conversation with the coach of the national team, Walid Regragui, at the end of the semi-final match of the FIFA World Cup Qatar-2022, which opposed, on Wednesday, the national soccer team to its French counterpart and which ended with the victory of the French team. During this meeting, the Sovereign paid a vibrant tribute to the coach, the players and all the components of the national team for their brilliant achievements during this Cup, while wishing them full success in their upcoming games. HM the King praised the performance of Walid Regragui for having been able, in only a few months at the head of the national team, to forge a group of players so compact and so combative, to the point of marking this competition and to honor the Moroccan people and the international public by his high values of sportsmanship and his exemplary talent. His Majesty the King also spoke, on this occasion, with the captain of the national team Romain Saiss to whom the Sovereign wished a speedy recovery for his injury, congratulating him for his leadership, while charging him to also convey the warm Royal congratulations to the whole team.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –