Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rachid Talbi Alami, held talks on Monday in Rabat with chairman of the Committee on National Defense and Armed Forces at the French National Assembly, Thomas Gassilloud, currently on a working visit to Morocco. Discussions between the two parties focused on strengthening parliamentary cooperation between the legislative institutions of the two countries, as well as some international and regional issues of common interest, said a statement by the House of Representatives. The two sides noted the common desire to advance cooperation between the two countries in various fields, including at the parliamentary level, calling for the strengthening of the roles of the French-Moroccan Parliamentary Forum, which held its last session in 2019 in Paris. They also discussed the latest developments in the national issue and the autonomy plan as a realistic and credible solution with regional and international support to resolve the artificial dispute over the Moroccan Sahara. The two sides also tackled issues of common interest such as international security and stability, migration, food security, renewable energy and digital transformation, the same source added.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –