The year 2022 has been “a year of socio-economic achievements, despite a constraining situation marked by the health crisis, geopolitical tensions and lack of rainfall,” stressed Thursday the head of government, Aziz Akhannouch. Speaking at the beginning of the Council of Government’s proceedings, Akhannouch noted that 2022 “has not been an easy year, but a year full of challenges that the government has faced with confidence and a spirit of responsibility,” true to the commitments it made at the end of the elections of 2021. “Thanks to the High Royal Directions as well as the voluntarism of the government as well as the various economic and social partners, we have managed to face the repercussions of the crisis and to keep the trust of the citizens and the various actors”, he said. In the same vein, the head of government stressed that “the consolidation of the foundations of the social state has been the highlight of this year,” noting that the Executive “has successfully implemented the generalization of compulsory health insurance (AMO), in accordance with the will of His Majesty the King and in strict compliance with the royal agenda”. Thanks to a collective work, “the bet has been won and this great royal project has begun to bear fruit, for the benefit of all Moroccans, on the basis of equal opportunities and socio-spatial justice,” said Akhannouch.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –