Pope Francis expressed his deep consideration to His Majesty King Mohammed VI, hailing the distinguished relations between the Kingdom and the Holy See. On the occasion of the traditional exchange of New Year’s greetings, organized by His Holiness the Pope in honor of the diplomatic corps, and during the presentation of the greetings of the Moroccan Ambassador to the Holy See, Rajae Naji Mekkaoui, the Pontiff was keen to emphasize his deep consideration as well as his distinguished respect for the person of His Majesty the King Mohammed VI. Likewise, Pope Francis shared his fond memories of his visit to Morocco at the end of March 2019 and the very good impression left by His Majesty the King and the warm welcome. The pontiff also praised the strong and distinguished relations between the Holy See and the Kingdom of Morocco, calling them exemplary.
- Morocco Stresses before ICJ Commitment of HM the King, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –