The Moroccan parliament’s two houses will hold a joint plenary on Monday, devoted to the discussion of the latest positions of the European Parliament on Morocco, announced Saturday the speakers of the House of Representatives and the House of Advisors in a joint statement. This joint plenary will take place at 1:30 p.m. in the great hall of the House of Representatives, said the statement.
- Aeronautics: Signing of Industrial Compensation Agreement with American Company Boeing
- German Paper Sheds Light on Money Laundering and Terrorism Scandal Involving ‘Polisario’
- Upper House to Close First Session of 2022-2023 Legislative Year on Tuesday
- Parliament Creates Ad-Hoc Committee in Framework of Reassessing Relations with EP
- Morocco, Strengthened by Clear Guidelines of HM the King, Will Constantly Support Sudan Stability, Territorial Integrity – FM –