The Moroccan parliament’s two houses will hold a joint plenary on Monday, devoted to the discussion of the latest positions of the European Parliament on Morocco, announced Saturday the speakers of the House of Representatives and the House of Advisors in a joint statement. This joint plenary will take place at 1:30 p.m. in the great hall of the House of Representatives, said the statement.
- Moroccan Sahara: Pedro Sánchez Reiterates Spain’s Position Supporting Autonomy Plan
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco, Recognition of Kingdom’s ‘Leading’ Role in Arab World & Africa – Argentine’s Political Scientist –
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –