The joint plenary session of the two Houses of Parliament on the latest positions of the European Parliament towards Morocco began on Monday afternoon. Chaired by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rachid Talbi El Alami, and the Speaker of the House of Councillors, Enaam Mayara, this plenary session will be marked by speeches of various political, professional and trade union bodies represented in both Houses of Parliament, to express their positions on the latest resolution of the European Parliament, which has caused a large wave of indignation among the various bodies and national organizations. In a statement, the Superior Council of the Judicial Authority (CSPJ) expressed on Saturday its strong condemnation of the unfounded allegations contained in the resolution of the European Parliament. Several political and institutional bodies have also expressed their disapproval of the content of the resolution of the European Parliament, expressing their rejection of any interference in justice or any attempt to influence its decisions. These bodies have also highlighted the progress made by Morocco in strengthening the judicial system.
- Moroccan Sahara: Pedro Sánchez Reiterates Spain’s Position Supporting Autonomy Plan
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco, Recognition of Kingdom’s ‘Leading’ Role in Arab World & Africa – Argentine’s Political Scientist –
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –