Here follows a statement by the Royal Office: “His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist him, had a telephone conversation today with His Excellency Pedro Sanchez, president of the Spanish Government. During this warm conversation, His Majesty the King, may God assist Him, welcomed the evolution, in consultation, trust and mutual respect, of the new phase of the bilateral Partnership since the Meeting of April 7, 2022 between the Sovereign and the president of the Spanish Government. The commitments contained in the joint statement adopted on that occasion have been substantially implemented. It is in this context that His Majesty the King, may God glorify Him, welcomed the holding in Rabat of the 12th session of the Moroccan-Spanish High Level Meeting, eight years after the last session of this institutional mechanism. In order to strengthen this positive dynamic in the excellent bilateral strategic partnership, His Majesty the King has invited the Head of the Spanish Government to pay an official visit to Morocco, very soon. This visit will be an opportunity to further strengthen bilateral relations, through concrete actions marked by efficiency, and tangible projects in strategic areas of common interest”.
- Moroccan Sahara: Pedro Sánchez Reiterates Spain’s Position Supporting Autonomy Plan
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco, Recognition of Kingdom’s ‘Leading’ Role in Arab World & Africa – Argentine’s Political Scientist –
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –