President of the Spanish government, Pedro Sanchez, arrived Wednesday in Morocco to co-chair with the Head of Government, Aziz Akhannouch, the 12th session of the Morocco-Spain High Level Meeting (HLM). Upon his arrival at the Rabat-Salé airport, Sanchez, who leads an important delegation, was welcomed by Akhannouch and the Spanish Ambassador to Morocco, Ricardo Diez-Hochleitner Rodriguez. After reviewing a detachment of the First Air Force Base of the Royal Air Forces that made the honors, the President of the Spanish government was greeted by the Minister of Health and Social Protection, the Minister of Agriculture, Maritime Fishing, Rural Development and Water and Forests, the Minister of Transport and Logistics, the Minister of Youth, Culture and Communication, the Wali of the Rabat Salé-Kenitra Region and the Moroccan ambassador in Madrid. Subsequently, Akhannouch was greeted by the Spanish Ministers of Interior and Foreign Affairs and the Spanish Ambassador in Rabat. The 12th session of the Morocco-Spain High Level Meeting, which is held eight years after the last session of this institutional mechanism, is part of the strategic partnership and the new dynamic that relations between the two kingdoms are experiencing following the visit of Sanchez to Morocco last April, at the invitation of HM King Mohammed VI.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –