Speaker of the House of Representatives Rachid Talbi Alami and Speaker of the House of Councillors Enaam Mayara chaired on Tuesday in Rabat a meeting in implementation of the Parliament’s Statement of January 23, 2023 on an overall assessment of the relations of the Moroccan legislative institution with the European Parliament (EP), said the Parliament in a statement. This first meeting, held at the headquarters of the House of Councillors, was devoted to the process of comprehensive and multidimensional assessment of the relations of the Moroccan Parliament with the European Parliament, said the same source. Following the adoption by the EP of a resolution hostile to Morocco, the Moroccan Parliament had announced on January 23, in a joint statement of its two Houses, the decision to reconsider its relations with the European Parliament.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward