Morocco and Austria reaffirmed, Tuesday in Rabat, the centrality of the historic and privileged partnership between the Kingdom and the European Union (EU). In the Joint Declaration adopted at the end of the meeting, Tuesday in Rabat, between the Head of Government, Aziz Akhannouch, and the Federal Chancellor of Austria, Karl Nehammer, the two parties also agreed on the importance of this strategic partnership. In this context, Austria reiterated its commitment to contribute to the strengthening of this strategic partnership Morocco-EU at all levels. At the invitation of the Head of Government, Aziz Akhannouch, the Federal Chancellor of Austria, Karl Nehammer paid an official visit to Morocco on February 27-28, accompanied by a high-level delegation. This visit is part of the celebration, on February 28, 2023, of the 240th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, when Mohamed Ben Abdelmalek presented his credentials, as Ambassador of Sultan Moulay Mohamed III, to HM the Emperor Joseph II, on February 28, 1783.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –