The chairwoman of the UK-Morocco Parliamentary Friendship Group Heather Wheeler hailed, Tuesday in Rabat, HM King Mohammed VI’s vision for strengthening stability, democracy and a strong economy, which will benefit Morocco’s youth. This Royal vision will make Morocco “a strategic partner in West Africa,” Wheeler told the press, following his talks with the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates Nasser Bourita. Wheeler also emphasized the quality of the national banking system, which she described as “solid”, as well as the future opportunities created in the Kingdom under the leadership of His Majesty King Mohammed VI.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –