Speaker of the House of Advisors, Enaam Mayara, met on Monday in Rabat, with a delegation of the Economic, Social and Cultural Council (CESOC) of the Republic of Niger, chaired by Malam Ligari Mairou. At the beginning of this meeting, Mayara welcomed the distinguished level of strategic partnership relations between the Kingdom of Morocco and the Republic of Niger, and which have been consolidated over the years in the context of respect and fruitful collaboration, said a statement by the House of Advisors. He also emphasized the strategic importance that Morocco attaches to strengthening its relations with African states, referring to the many royal visits to Africa that have made Morocco a unique model of South-South cooperation. This meeting was an opportunity for the upper house speaker to highlight the importance of economic and social councils at the institutional level, reviewing the aspects of close cooperation between the House of Advisors and the Economic, Social and Environmental Council (CESE) of the Kingdom, added the same source. He also welcomed the consultations and quality studies prepared by the Council. For his part, the president of the CESOC of the Republic of Niger, Malam Ligari Mairou, praised the quality of multidimensional relations between the two countries, stressing that his current visit to the Kingdom aims to strengthen cooperation with the CESE and share expertise in various areas, including issues related to climate change, concluded the statement.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –