The “MENA Diplomat of the Year 2023” award was presented to the Kingdom of Morocco on Monday to His Majesty the King’s Ambassador to the Court of St. James, Hakim Hajoui, on the occasion of the 13th edition of the prestigious Diplomat magazine’s awards ceremony. This award recognizes the enlightened vision of His Majesty King Mohammed VI and the exceptional progress of the Kingdom. It comes at a time when bilateral relations between the two Kingdoms are getting closer and more dynamic. The “Diplomat of the Year Awards” are prizes awarded to heads of mission and diplomats following a vote by the diplomatic community accredited to the UK. The award won by Morocco is a recognition by the London diplomatic community (ambassadors, high commissioners,…) of a Kingdom that stands out in its region for its strong stability, its accelerated development and its active and proactive foreign policy, driven by His Majesty King Mohammed VI. Ambassadors and diplomats from more than 180 governments represented in London attended the ceremony.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –