Here follows a statement by the Royal Office: “His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist Him, received, on Thursday at the Royal Palace in Rabat, Mr. Fouzi Lekjaa, Minister Delegate in charge of the Budget, President of the Royal Moroccan Football Federation (FRMF), whom the Sovereign has appointed Chairman of the ‘World Cup 2030 Committee’. The appointment follows a vote by the FIFA Council, which unanimously selected the Morocco-Spain-Portugal bid as the sole candidate to host the 2030 FIFA World Cup. On this occasion, His Majesty the King, may God preserve Him, expressed his wish and willingness that the organization of this global competition be driven by a strong ambition supported by a project that can make this edition a great success”.
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy
- Chad to Seize Opportunity Offered by HM the King’s Initiative to Promote Access to Atlantic Ocean for Sahel States – Gov’t Spokesman –
- Lalla Joumala Alaoui Named ‘Ambassador of the Year’ by National US-Arab Chamber of Commerce
- Morocco’s Efforts to Fight Discrimination Highlighted in Geneva