Upon the order of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, May God assist Him, Supreme Commander and Chief of General Staff of the Royal Armed Forces, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan chaired, Sunday at the Officers’ Mess in Rabat, the lunch offered by His Majesty the King, on the occasion of the 67th anniversary of the creation of the Royal Armed Forces (FAR), said a statement by the General Staff of the Royal Armed Forces. On his arrival at the Mess, HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan was greeted by Major General Mohammed Berrid, Inspector General of the FAR, Commander of the Southern Zone, and the Commander of the Rabat-Salé Parade Ground, General Abdellah Boutaleb, before reviewing a detachment of the Headquarters Battalion that paid the honors. His Royal Highness was then greeted by the Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch, the Minister Delegate to the Head of Government, in charge of the National Defense Administration Abdeltif Loudyi, Lieutenant General Mohamed Haramou, Commander of the Royal Gendarmerie, and Air Major General El Abed Alaoui Bouhamid, Inspector of the Royal Air Force, and Naval Captain Major Mohamed Tahin, Inspector of the Royal Navy, the same source added. The lunch was attended by the Head of Government, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Advisors to His Majesty the King, members of the Royal Office, members of the government, senior officers of the General Staff of the FAR, foreign military attachés accredited to Rabat, as well as other civilian and military figures. The 67th anniversary of the creation of the FAR was celebrated at the level of the various Armed Forces, Garrisons, units and Contingents of the FAR, through ceremonies marked, in particular, by the raising of the national colors, the reading of the Order of the Day addressed by His Majesty the King, Supreme Commander and Chief of the General Staff of the Royal Armed Forces, to the members of the FAR, the awarding of decorations as well as parades of the troops, concluded the statement.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –