The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates Nasser Bourita received, on Tuesday in Rabat, the Chairman of the German Konrad-Adenauer Foundation Norbert Lammert. Lammert told MAP that his meeting with Bourita was an opportunity to highlight the importance and prospects of cooperation, as well as the need for increased dialogue between the two parties, noting that the foundation works efficiently, with its partners, to implement some projects of Morocco’s new development model, alongside other initiatives. “The German Konrad-Adenauer Foundation has been working for over 40 years, with its governmental, parliamentary and civil society partners, on education and capacity building projects especially in the areas of political participation, climate and energy,” he said.
- Parliament: Joint Meeting of Finance Committees to Monitor Govt Actions to Address Earthquake Effects
- Under HM the King’s Leadership, Morocco Successfully Managed Quake Impact – Minister –
- Germany Hails Morocco’s ‘Impressive’ Post-Quake Reconstruction Efforts
- 312 Foreign Journalists Reported on Earthquake, While Administrative Deportation of 2 French Nationals Follows Legal Violation, Says Govt Spokesman
- Funeral in Casablanca of Late Aïcha El Khattabi, Daughter of Mohamed Ben Abdelkrim El Khattabi, in Presence of HRH Prince Moulay Rachid