The Casablanca Stock Exchange closed down on Wednesday, its main index, the MASI, dropping 0.25% to 10,777.63 points (pts). The MASI.20, an index of the 20 most liquid stocks, lost 0.6% to 871.39 pts, while the MASI.ESG, an index of companies with the highest ESG rating, as published by Moody’s ESG Solutions, fell 0.61% to 804.23 pts.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –