Ukraine expressed on Monday its support for the autonomy plan, presented by Morocco in 2007, as a “serious and credible” basis for the “successful” settlement of the Sahara issue. This position was expressed by the Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba, on a working visit to the Kingdom, during a joint press briefing with the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates Nasser Bourita, after their talks in Rabat. Kuleba also said that Ukraine and Morocco both know the value of sovereignty and territorial integrity. The Ukrainian top diplomat also said that Ukraine supports the efforts of the UN Secretary-General’s Personal Envoy for the Sahara, Staffan de Mistura, to find a realistic, sustainable and mutually acceptable political solution, in accordance with the resolutions of the UN Security Council. He said that the resolution of the Sahara issue is essential for regional security and peace.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –