On the orders of His Majesty the King, Supreme Commander and Chief of the General Staff of the Royal Armed Forces, Major General Inspector General of the FAR and Commander of the Southern Zone received Colonel Major Célestin Simpor, Chief of the General Staff of the Burkinabe Armed Forces, at the FAR General Staff in Rabat on Wednesday. According to a press release issued by the General Staff of the Royal Armed Forces of Burkina Faso, the talks between the two officials, which took place in the presence of the relevant FAR General Staff offices, focused on bilateral cooperation between the Royal Armed Forces and the Burkinabe Armed Forces. On this occasion, the Inspector General of the Royal Armed Forces and the Chief of Staff of the Burkinabe Armed Forces welcomed the ties of friendship, active solidarity and mutual trust that bind the Kingdom of Morocco and the Republic of Burkina-Faso, according to the same source. Military cooperation between the two armies, which began in 1974, focuses mainly on the training of Burkinabé military personnel in FAR schools and training centers, as well as on training, the press release concludes.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –