Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, held talks in Rabat on Wednesday with Israel’s National Security Advisor, Tzachi Hanegbi. During these talks, the two parties reviewed a series of bilateral and regional issues of common interest. Bourita and Hanegbi also welcomed the sustained momentum for closer cooperation between the Kingdom and Israel in all areas, particularly in terms of security.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –