The Court of Tarascon issued a judgment condemning the Confédération Paysanne (Peasant Confederation), a French trade union organization used in the judicial harassment of the Morocco-EU agricultural agreement, which constitutes a new judicial setback for the “polisario” and its relays in France. This latest French judicial disallowance comes just a few weeks after the one inflicted on Polisario supporters in the UK by the High Court in London. The Confédération Paysanne’s action sought to prohibit IDYL, the French company specializing in the marketing of fruit and vegetables from Morocco, including the Southern Provinces, from distributing its products, and to condemn it before the courts (with penalty payments and damages for alleged harm suffered).
- Parliament: Joint Meeting of Finance Committees to Monitor Govt Actions to Address Earthquake Effects
- Under HM the King’s Leadership, Morocco Successfully Managed Quake Impact – Minister –
- Germany Hails Morocco’s ‘Impressive’ Post-Quake Reconstruction Efforts
- 312 Foreign Journalists Reported on Earthquake, While Administrative Deportation of 2 French Nationals Follows Legal Violation, Says Govt Spokesman
- Funeral in Casablanca of Late Aïcha El Khattabi, Daughter of Mohamed Ben Abdelkrim El Khattabi, in Presence of HRH Prince Moulay Rachid