The House of Representatives’ Speaker Rachid Talbi El Alami held talks, on Wednesday in Rabat, with a delegation from The Abraham Accords Peace Institute, on a working visit to Morocco from June 18 to 22. According to a press release by the House of Representatives, the delegation includes Robert Greenway, President and Executive Director of The Abraham Accords Peace Institute, David T. Fischer, former US Ambassador to the Kingdom and member of the Honorary Advisory Council, and David Aaronson, Deputy Director of the Institute. The talks, attended by Nadia Bouaida, Chairwoman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, National Defense, Islamic Affairs and Moroccan Expatriates, highlighted the depth and importance of bilateral and multilateral parliamentary cooperation in the service of world peace, as well as the imperative of parliamentary coordination, the same source said. The participants welcomed the depth of the historic relations between the Kingdom of Morocco and the United States, and praised the United States’ steadfast position with regard to the Kingdom’s territorial integrity, according to the press release.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –