The Republic of Guinea reaffirmed, on Monday in Dakhla, its “firm and constant” support for the territorial integrity of the Kingdom of Morocco and its backing for the autonomy plan initiative presented by the Kingdom, as the “only credible and realistic solution” for resolving the dispute over the Moroccan Sahara. This position was expressed in a joint statement issued at the end of the 7th session of the Morocco-Guinea Joint Cooperation Commission, co-chaired in Dakhla by Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, and Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Integration and Guineans Living Abroad, Morissanda Kouyaté. Kouyaté also praised the efforts of the United Nations as the exclusive and consensual framework for achieving a realistic, practical and lasting solution to the Sahara regional dispute. The Guinean FM also stressed that the opening of a Consulate General in Dakhla by the Republic of Guinea in January 2020 is in line with its historic stance.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –