Morocco’s position on the Palestinian question, under the leadership of HM King Mohammed VI, Chairman of the Al-Quds Committee, is constant and firm, said Omar Milad, President of Al-Azhar University in Gaza. The Palestinian scholar stressed in a statement to MAP that Morocco always supports the resilience of the residents of the occupied city of Al-Quds and defends its religious, cultural and historical status. In this regard, he reviewed the funding provided by the Bayt Mal Al-Quds Agency for vital projects in Palestine, especially in important sectors such as health, agriculture and education. He also highlighted the Kingdom’s efforts to support the higher education sector in the Gaza Strip, pointing out that the Bayt Mal Al-Quds Agency has become an important reference for action thanks to its accumulated experience and expertise and its keenness to establish correct mechanisms to ensure the delivery of donated funds allocated for projects to those who deserve them. The Agency’s sincere efforts have made it possible to find practical and realistic solutions to the aspirations of the Palestinians and to translate them into feasible projects, he concluded.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –