The Kingdom of Morocco is following with deep sorrow and regret the wildfires that have broken out in certain regions of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, according to a statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates. On this sad occasion, the Kingdom of Morocco expresses its sincere condolences for the loss of human lives caused by these wildfires and its best wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured, the statement added.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –