Vice-president of the Palestinian National Initiative party, Nabil Diab, described as “patriotic and courageous” Morocco’s stance on the Palestinian cause, expressed by His Majesty King Mohammed VI in His speech on the occasion of Throne Day. “In His Speech, His Majesty King Mohammed VI affirmed that the Palestinian cause is central to Morocco, which is a source of comfort and hope for the Palestinian people who always aspire to the support of their Arab brothers and sisters, headed by brotherly Morocco, King, government and people,” Diab told MAP. The politician also stressed that this “historic, patriotic and important” Speech for the Palestinian cause demonstrates the special interest this issue enjoys in Morocco. “There is no doubt that brotherly Morocco has always supported and stood by the Palestinian cause and people,” he added.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –