Morocco hails the decision made by Peru to suspend, as of Friday, its diplomatic relations with the so-called “SADR”, the ministry of Foreign Affairs, African cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates said. “The wise decision, which is compliant with international law, made by the Republic of Peru, opens new prospects for bilateral cooperation”, the same source underlined in a press release. “This decision reinforces the positive momentum experienced by the issue of the territorial integrity of the Kingdom under the leadership of HM King Mohammed VI”, the ministry added.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –