The European Commissioner for Home Affairs, Ylva Johansson, stressed on Thursday in Madrid the ability of Moroccans living in Europe to integrate into their host country, hailing this “positive example of migration”. « The case of Moroccans in European communities is a positive example. They have even succeeded in gaining access to positions of responsibility and management of local affairs in several countries”, said Johansson, who was speaking at the opening of the annual conference of the European Migration Network, being held on Thursday and Friday in the Spanish capital. A number of Moroccan executives have also stood out in several sectors of activity, the European Commissioner pointed out, emphasizing the contribution of migrants to the development of Europe. « Europe needs migration. We need the ambition, the energy and the effort of migrants”, added Johansson, noting that migrants are an “added value for our societies and our companies, who are working to strengthen their competitiveness”. She called for a “global” approach to the migration issue, noting that “the time has come to look to the future and find solutions adapted to the current situation”.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President