Upon High Royal Instructions, Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, represented, Thursday in Bissau, HM King Mohammed VI, may God assist Him, at the festivities marking the 50th anniversary of the Independence Day of the Republic of Guinea-Bissau. Several Heads of State and Government, senior Guinea-Bissau officials and foreign personalities took part in the festivities to mark the anniversary of Guinea-Bissau’s independence.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President