Morocco’s Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the African Union (AU) and UNECA, Mohamed Arrouchi, held, here Monday, talks with Deputy Chairperson for the African Union Commission, Monique Nsanzabaganwa. Discussions focused on the ways to strengthen the role of the Pan-African institution in a context marked by many challenges in Africa and the role of the Kingdom of Morocco in strengthening common African action in favor of Africa’s noble causes and the vital interests of the African citizen in terms of peace, security and development. This meeting also examined the means to promote good administrative and financial governance within the institution and to ensure compliance with the code of conduct by AU Commission staff, in accordance with the regulations and procedures in force, as a prerequisite for strengthening the credibility of the Pan-African institution.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy