Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch held, here Monday, talks with Dutch Prime Minister, Mark Rutte, on the sidelines of his participation in the G20 Summit on investment “Compact With Africa”. During this meeting, attended by Minister of Economy and Finance, Nadia Fettah, both parties welcomed the “distinguished partnership” between the two Kingdoms in various areas and examined the means to strengthen bilateral relations and address current and future common challenges. This meeting was also an opportunity to examine “possible formulas to build concrete and more effective partnerships” in economy and trade.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy