The House of Representatives Speaker, Rachid Talbi Alami, held, Thursday in Rabat, talks with the Speaker of Azerbaijan’s National Assembly, Sahiba Gafarova, focusing on strengthening parliamentary cooperation between the two countries’ legislative institutions. During the meeting, the two parties expressed their firm willingness to strengthen bilateral and multilateral coordination and consultation in the interests of both countries, according to a press release by the Lower House. On this occasion, Talbi Alami underlined the depth of the solid historical relations linking the two friendly countries and peoples, noting that this visit would give a strong impetus to bilateral cooperation between the two countries, as well as between the two legislative institutions. He commended Azerbaijan’s positive stance on the question of the Moroccan Sahara and the territorial integrity of the Kingdom of Morocco, as well as its constant support for this cause in various regional and international forums. For her part, Gafarova, currently visiting Morocco leading a large parliamentary delegation, stressed the importance of developing relations between Morocco and Azerbaijan, and of working to unify position in the service of common interests. The Speakers of Azerbaijan’s National Assembly extended an invitation to the House of Representatives Speaker to pay an official visit to Azerbaijan, expressing her firm willingness to strengthen parliamentary cooperation between the two legislative institutions, by stepping up exchanges of experience and expertise in the fields of parliamentary action, parliamentary administration and e-Parliament.
- Moroccan Sahara: Pedro Sánchez Reiterates Spain’s Position Supporting Autonomy Plan
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco, Recognition of Kingdom’s ‘Leading’ Role in Arab World & Africa – Argentine’s Political Scientist –
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –